For rainy nights when all you want to do is cozy up with a book, there's the Sevilla Slipdress. And then you can wake up from having fallen asleep by the fire, and you can run outside and scatter bread for the birds and chase gnomes through your garden like a fairy princess.
- Breathable, soft, earth-friendly fabric
- Nightgown features an empire bodice with darts
- Two parallel circles of black trim at the bottom
- Ethically made with fair trade, hemp organic cotton
- Low impact, fiber reactive dye used to minimize environmental impact
- Hand wash for optimal lifespan (if you absolutely must, machine wash cold with gentle detergent)
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington
Fit Note: We recommend this nightgown for smaller busts up to a D cup. If you are between sizes, the designer recommends sizing down.
Please refer to Under the Root's size guide in images.