First off, these are gender-neutral boxer briefs, let's just take a deep, ujjayi breath in and appreciate that.
OK, now that we've appreciated that: let's talk comfort. These boxer briefs are super duper fucking comfortable. Softest underwear I've ever worn. (But actually. And I try underwear on for a living.) The waistband is soft and doesn't chafe against the skin at all; the undies are so soft they basically also double as sleep bottoms, which, let's be real, is the best multitasking.
P.S. Check out queer writer Megan's epic review of her Play Out Boxer Briefs for the inside scoop.
- Super-soft, wide waistband is 1.5"
- Brief: 47% micromodal, 47% supima cotton, 6% spandex
- Waistband: 65% polyester, 35% elastic
- Gender neutral underwear in a traditional women's cut
- Made in the USA
- Machine wash cold on delicates cycle
Fit Notes for Transfeminine People:
Coverage: Good coverage in front and back.
Fabric: Provides hold. Too soft and elastic for sufficient compression. The bold print helps mitigate bulge. Would be good underneath jeans; not under tight clothing.