Places you can wear these super fucking rad pedal pushers: brunch, biking, window shopping with your mom, your gay BFFL's bridal shower, music festivals, the laundromat. Maybe not the laundromat. BUT MAYBE.
P.S. As an addendum to Beth's wonderful review, we are adding the beach because obviously you should be going out in a paddle boat this weekend and these would be ideal for such an activity.
- The pedal pushers feature a midrise waistline with encased mellow elastic, doubled material cuffs at the calf of leg with vintage button accents, and a breezy amount of material.
- Materials: fair trade hemp/organic cotton, low impact dye with your choice from the color palette, natural cotton elastic, vintage buttons
- Approximate length depending on your size choice: 31-33 inches
- Handmade in Washington State
- Wash on delicate cycle with gentle detergent
Please see size chart in "Additional Images."